Re: Sites with PM How-To's???

1998-02-05 01:26:22
Wed 98-02-04 Webmarquee Newslists <newslist(_at_)webmarquee(_dot_)com>
list.procmail
| ...saved into it's own PINE directory...this one with no luck.
|
| :0
| * ^TOVISBAS-L(_at_)PEACH(_dot_)EASE(_dot_)LSOFT(_dot_)COM
| $HOME/mail/VB-L

I can't see a problem here, should be okay. Jave you turned on verbose and
examined the log how the messages gets handled and what recipes it
triggered?

| to any decent web tutorials, or better yet share your greatness :-)

See Era's pages

    http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/

And my tips page, which keeps getting good articles all the time, thanks
to david's and phil's vast knowledge and experience with procmail. You
find pleanty of code and examples from there.

| Any real world recipes from the chefs kitchen would be much
| appreciated. Also how would you handle checking to/from cc issues??

Could you give examples, this is a bit broad reaquest :-)
jari