Re: Sites with PM How-To's???

1998-02-05 02:45:23
On 05 Feb 1998 10:08:40 +0200, <jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com> wrote:
| to any decent web tutorials, or better yet share your greatness :-)
See Era's pages
    http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/

Unfortunately, this is still down, but there is now a mirror (thanks
Neil!) at

    <http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~procmail/faq/>

This is presently just a snapshot of the files as best I could produce
in a hurry. Don't be too upset if some of the links are broken.

I've also been negotiating about a Stateside mirror. Stay tuned (or
finger me at reriksso(_at_)vesuri(_dot_)helsinki(_dot_)fi for developments).

The HTML versions are now also available by e-mail; mail to
era+pr(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi with Subject: send links.html to get the source of the
Links page, and Subject: send mini-faq.html to get the FAQ. (If you
want the text rendering of the FAQ, use Subject: send procmail-faq
instead.)

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>