procmail for linux

1998-02-07 09:03:08
Dear Sir:
        I just recently installed Linux on my computer, and came to find
out that people can use ProcMail as an auto-responder. If you could, could
you please explain exactly how I would go about doing this?
I have an account named Support.
And I have a textfile I would like to automatically send whenever someone
sends mail to Support, named support.msg.
Can you please explain how I could have procmail automatically send
support.msg in a email (not send the actual file, but just copy the
contents into a typical email) to anyone who sends email to Support?

Thank you.

Scott Gimenez
rufussg(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com