procmail and qpopper

1998-02-09 17:08:49
I seem to be having trouble setting up procmail and qpopper to work together. I
am
on a BSDI 3.1 machine and am trying to get the users mail file to store under
their own home directory.  When both qpopper and procmail are running I get an
error when attempting to retrieve my mail from the server using a mail reader
program. The error says flock: /var/mail/popper not supported.  When I run with
the default(bundled with bsdi 3) local mail agent and qpopper everything works
except the fact that qpopper pulls the mail file from the users home directory
and
the  local mail agent stores the mail file under /var/mail.  Any suggestions?

--
Stathy Touloumis - Partner/Owner JASKE.COM 'innovative I/net'
    JASKE.COM - 3555 W. Peterson Ave. Chicago  IL  60659