Failure to Delete problem

1998-02-12 12:33:52
Thanks to Era Eriksson for the answer, and the answer I suspected,
but could not prove (or at least, I didn't have the option nor the
time to test it).

Having

        SHELL=/bin/sh

in the beginning of the /etc/procmailrcs/domain.com file (moral
equivalent of .procmailrc) solved it.

While I can't "delete /sbin/csh" I've given it some serious
consideration :)
---
Bob Gahl KD6KMX Bicycle (Ryan Vanguard) Mobile  ||      @
      ARPA/INTERNET: bgahl(_at_)thesphere(_dot_)com        ||   !_ \
    WWW: http://www.thesphere.com/~bgahl/       ||   (*)-~--+--(*)
"If you're trying to be politically correct you're like a chameleon
 in front of a mirror. What can you say that won't be offensive to
 somebody?"                                        Robin Williams