flow control in /etc/procmailrc

1998-02-12 15:10:10

In my system procmailrc file I've got a 'shout recipe' that's
fair at culling certain styles of ads.  It also gets snagged
by attachements, since is looks for long strings of uppercase.

I'd like to insert another recipe above the shout recipe to
watch for the MIME headers, and if it sees them, just skip
the rest of hte processing.  Not clear to me how to do that.

If it was in my own procmail rc, I'd do some form of delivery.
But at this stage I don't even know if the user has his own procmail
file or not, so I can't deliver it.

So suppose the example was

:0 B:
look for mime headers
???

:0 B:
check too much uppersace.
/var/spool/spam/shout

How do I tell it that it's done at the ???

Sherwood Botsford       | email
avatar(_at_)vega(_dot_)math(_dot_)ualberta(_dot_)ca
Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
Trouble shooter         | Fax: 403 492 6826