**Special Invitation**

1998-02-12 20:49:31

2/12/98

Hello,

   I would like to invite you to be
on the top level of my brand new network
marketing company.

   http://world-space.ids.on.ca/users/rightlife/

   My name is Keith Eddleman I am the CEO of
RightLife.  This is the first day of our pre-
launch and I am very excited to offer you
this once in a lifetime opportunity.

   I am certain you understand the amazing
income potential when one secures the coveted
"Founders Level" position in a matrix.

   Our company is geared to explode like
none other in history.  The best thing for
you to do is be in at the very beginning and
claim your share of an estimated 20,000 spill-
over reps this year alone.

   Come get all the details, and make a ton
of money this year.  With RightLife you are in
the Right Place at the Right Time.

   http://world-space.ids.on.ca/users/rightlife/

   Thank you,

   Keith Eddleman