Simplyfying my 'mailinglists.rc'

1998-02-13 17:43:17
OK, I've looked through the man page, and it seems that multiple
conditions in a recipe are AND-ed. How does one OR several
conditions?

Specifically, I get mail from several space-related lists.
Currently, my rc file has several recipes of the general form:

        :0:
        * ^FROM.*nasa.gov
        00-Space

The condition line varies, but suffice to say that there are many
such recipes.

Is there some way to combine them? It would be great to be able
to put together something like this:

        :0:
        * ^FROM.*nasa.gov
        * ^TOssrt-news
        * ^TOJPLNews
        * ^FROM.*NASANews
        00-Space

If my understanding is correct, however, this will only work if
the email fulfulls all four of those conditions...

Help, please?

--Michael Andersson
        <anderss(_at_)u(_dot_)washington(_dot_)edu>