Help needed setting Procmail as filter

1998-02-20 10:27:03
Hi all--

I'm a new sys admin at my company, and I've been trying to set up Procmail as
the
mail filtering device (still using mail as the Mlocal)  I've tried setting up
the sendmail.cf to use Procmail as a filter (we want to use the current mailer
as
the local mailer) with one local procmail rc file.  Procmail seems to work just
fine
if set up as the local mailer, but I'm still having problems setting it as the
filter.

I can provide any information that will be helpful for helping out with this.

Thanks,
Bryan Albright
--
bryana(_at_)uswest(_dot_)net