The littlest proc server

1998-02-20 22:17:25
I read thru the procmailrc tutorials and the examples.  I thought
that I understood what I need to know in order to make the
simplest of proc servers.  I want email addressed to
tom(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com to be forwarded to both
dick(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com and
harry(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com

What happens with the following .procmailrc file is email
addressed to tom(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com gets forward to
dick(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com,
but NOT to harry(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com(_dot_)  What am I doing wrong?  I want
dick and harry to each receive a copy.

-- Ward Larkin
   ward(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com

VERBOSE=off
SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
FILEDIR=$HOME/fileserver

:0
* ^TO(_dot_)tom(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com
! dick(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com harry(_at_)adelante(_dot_)com