Using procmail to decode PKCS-7 s/mime signatures...

1998-02-20 23:46:10

        I'd like to be able to decode netscape mail signatures and
encrypted messages. I know this is possible with SSLeay, does anyone
have any recipes for doing this?
                                                Thanks.

P.S. Does anyone know of a way of sending such messages from unix
other than using netscape?

--
"I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.
There's a knob called `brightness', but it doesn't work."   -- Gallagher