Trouble with procmail v3.11pre7 and dependant recipes

1998-02-27 11:27:38
Hello Folks,

        I am just trying to get on this mailing list.

        I need a complicated condition that has to be done by a
program using both headers and body.  If the program exists without an
error, I would like another program to do the action.

        Is this possible with procmail?  Here is what my script looks
like (names were changed to protect the innocent):

:0
* ^TOsobek
* ^Subject:.*test
{
  :0 hbw
  | $HOME/bin/check-abstract

  :0 ahbw
  | (formail -r -k -A"Precedence: junk"  -A"X-Loop: sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr" \
   -i"Reply-To: foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com" ; \
   echo "Test Message" ; \
   cat $HOME/mail/ack.txt ) | $SENDMAIL -t
}

        Any and all suggestions welcome.

        A nice weekend to all,

        --Ralph

Dr. Ralph P. Sobek                Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
Ralph(_dot_)Sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr                       Addresses are
ordered by importance.
sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr                                        If all else
fails, try:
newsmaster(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr, postmaster(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr
sobek(_at_)diva(_dot_)eecs(_dot_)berkeley(_dot_)edu
Ph:(+33)[0]561558618 FAX:(+33)[0]561556258 http://www.irit.fr/SSI/~Ralph.Sobek/
The truth about the Past is really all we have to guide us in the Present
                                                    -- Mary Benson (1964)