Personal and Confidential

1998-02-28 12:37:46

**************
You have been carefully selected to receive the
following as a person who is obviously interested
in this subject based  upon  your  previous
Internet postings, or  visits  to  one  of my
affiliate Web Sites. If you have received this
message in error, please accept my apology as a
responsible e-mailer, and reply with the word
REMOVE in the subject line. You will automatically
be excluded from any future e-mailings.

Thank you for your consideration and help in making
the Internet spam-free.
**************

I hope you will take a moment to read
about this exceptional money making
opportunity.  YOU could be making $140
per day, EVERYDAY, working only one [1]
or two [2] hours  per  day at home and
your total satisfaction is GUARANTEED
for a full ninety [90] days!

This is one of the best programs around.
Please take just a moment to carefully
read this information. It could change
your life, literally, forever!  If you
are like I  used to be, trying one
program after another, this is just what
you have been waiting for.  Each week,
I receive at least fifty [50] offers
stating that I could make very large
sums of money in a very short period of
time. With that in mind, I believed the
claims and invested hundreds of my hard
earned dollars ..... to no avail!  The
positive side of this story, however, is
that I was determined to stick it out
until the "right" program came along.
Guess what? It's HERE!!! I can finally
see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Today, I  earn $140 per day, every day
that the mail runs ... AND ... I work
only one [1] or two [2] hours per day
e-mailing ten [10] or twenty [20] of my
powerful sales letters.

There is absolutely no catch or crazy
gimmick involved here! This program has
absolutely nothing to do with any
ridiculous envelope stuffing program,
illegal chain letter schemes or a Multi
-Level Mad House! There is, simply, no
easier or simpler way to earn over $100
per day ..... and more! There can't be!!
-----   It's impossible!!!

I have tried every  money  making plan
under the sun. After three years of
constant attempts at striking it rich,
I had done nothing but strike out.

     I tried Multi Level Marketing ..... I failed!
     I tried Chain Letters ....... They failed me!
     I tried Envelope Stuffing ...... What a joke!
     I tried nine [9] other business ventures, all
       without success!

I was a fool. I didn't make very much
money and I can honestly admit that now.
I was not the greatest example of a
successful business person.  I really
needed an honest way of making money;
----- a way that could not fail!

I decided to start my own cleaning
service and worked hard at at it.
Many of my customers were very wealthy,
one of which was a thirtyish guy who
drove around in a Ferrari Testarossa.
After cleaning his home one day, he
gave me his usual $20.00 tip and I
asked him what he thought of the soap
business. He started laughing so hard
and I will NEVER FORGET what he said,
"Get a clue, friend. You want to sell
soap door to door? Did the fumes from
your window cleaner go to your head or
something? Someday, when you are serious
about making money, and I mean REAL MONEY,
call me and I will take you to school".
I told him that I was ready right now and
he said, "I don't have time today, but
think about this. Why sell soap when
people all over town sell it?  No one
could really care less where they bought
it from. Give people something that they
really want. I mean, give them something
they really want bad, and then be the
only one in town with it. Think about
that for a while and then come by the
house tomorrow morning and we'll talk".
I was dumbfounded!

What did he mean? What was he talking
about? The next morning, he gave me
the information that would forever
change my life! In just thirty [30]
minutes, he showed me a little known
method that anyone can use to start
making $140 per day, and more. At first,
I was skeptical. I mean, who wouldn't
be? His proven method was like nothing
I had ever seen before.

Now I make $140.00 every day working
from my home, at my leisure. It is so
simple! I sell information in a unique
and and exciting way. Everybody wants
it!  Only I can provide it!

$2,500 per month! All you have to do is
email ten [10] or twenty [20] of my
special sales letters each day. These
letters will be sent to you along with
a 3.5 inch disk containing profitable
information, along with a free trial
download of a popular email software
program, and there is more!  My special
sales letter pulls up to 70% orders! You
heard that right! Ten [10] letters emailed
equals seven [7] orders for you!

Almost every sales letter you mail will
bring back $20.00!  Other direct mailings
get only a 2% to 3% sales response.  We
get up to 70%! That's correct! My special
sales letter is a powerful money magnet!
It's success has been fantastic, but a
test of your own will show that you will
receive seven [7] customers for every ten
[10] letters that you email!  And if you
are not completely satisfied, simply
return the start-up kit within ninety [90]
days of receiving it for a prompt refund.
Fantastic, but true.  Now you can make a
fortune all year round, every year.

The cost of my powerful program is only
$19.95, but it's worth much more than that
because of its proven, and guaranteed,
success. But don't let the low price of
this powerful program fool you. This is
opportunity knocking! Don't pass it by. You
will not receive this offer again. I will
send you everything you need to start making
big money right away! I've compiled all of
the information that you need to succeed in
this business.

The success of this powerful program will
blow your mind when you start receiving
checks and money orders in the mail. If
you email fifty [50] letters per week for
a month ..... that's two hundred [200]
sales letters. You will receive about one
hundred forty [140] responses and a steady
flow of inquiries about your program. This
corresponds to about $3,200 per month if
you only send out fifty [50] letters/week!

So if you would like to earn thousands
from the comfort of your home, please take
that first step. Simply fill out the order
form below. I am waiting here to help you
every step of the way. For a limited time,
I will also include TWO FREE BONUSES if you
order within five days!

   [1] "The Internet Resource Directory":
        ... provides info on over one
        thousand [1,000] places to
        advertise and post ads on the net.

   [2] "The Digital Catalog":
        ... a real money maker for me and
        it can be for you too.

Sorry "Mac" and "WebTV" users. The software
included in the start-up package is not yet
compatible with your systems.

*      No Risk Order Form [Top]        *

Please make your check or money order
payable to:

    Frank Sutton, Jr.

and mail your order to:

    Frank Sutton, Jr.
     c/o TechTrends
    P.O. Box 2595
    Marysville, CA  95901-2595  USA

    My Home Phone Is:[530] 458-3026

Dear Frank,

Please rush me your "Every-Day Cash Plan"
by first class mail. I understand that if
I am not completely satisfied, I can return
it to you for a full refund within ninety
[90] days from the time it was received.

On that basis, I have enclosed a check
or money order in the amount of $19.95
+ $3.50 shipping and handling:

               [TOTAL $23.45]

International and overseas orders please
send $19.95 + $6.50 shipping and handling
in U.S. funds only:

               [TOTAL $26.45]

*NOTE: To avoid all shipping and handling
       charges, please specify if you want
       your materials shipped to you
       electronically through your email
       address as entered below. When your
       check or money order is received,
       your order will be electronically
       filled subject to the conditions
       outlined in the following paragraph.

Shipping and handling charges are not
refundable. Please do not send cash in
the mail! Orders paid by money order
will be shipped within three [3] days
of the receipt of the order via U.S.
Postal Service "Priority Mail". Orders
paid by check will be shipped within
twenty-one [21] days of the receipt of
the order also via "Priority Mail".

****Please print all information clearly:

Name:___________________________________

Address:________________________________

City:_____________ State/Province: _____

Zip/Postal
     Code:______________________________

Country:
(If not USA):___________________________

Email Address:__________________________

Ship Order Electronically: YES _________

*Note RE: Electronic Order Shipping:

      Please make sure that your email
      delivery point is configured to
      be large enough to receive a file
      that is between three (3) and
      five (5) megabytes in length
      before electing the electronic
      order delivery option.

*     No Risk Order Form [Bottom]      *