Re: could it be?

1998-02-28 13:37:14
At 10:18 PM 2/27/98 -0700, dionysus wrote:

Is it possible that my problem, could lie in the fact that my MAILDIR and
my recipie files share the same dir?

I wouldn't recommend running a config this way - but only from an
organizational standpoint (plus some mailers _might_ want to open recipes
and support files if told to do so).  However, it shouldn't cause any
problems.

I periodcially 'whip out' recipes for extracting messages from one folder
and into another, or redelivering them, and I've occasionally done the
scripts right in the maildir.  No problem.

BTW - if you're following up to an existing problem, how about doing so
under the SUBJECT line of your original post.  Your previous post on your
problem, and the previous one to that were the same way - no relationship
to the ones prior to it, yeat all about the same problem.  Makes it
difficult to follow a thread.

(Further, looking back at some of those older messages, MAILDIR=$1 appears
to be resulting in a FILE, not a DIRECOTY (well, it LOOKS that way).  You
can' chdir *INTO* a FILE).

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395