Is there a cleaner way returning lookups to people?

1998-03-06 08:08:09
Hi,
        I've set up a program to do lookups to determine if fax numbers are on
the tpc fa gateway.  I'm trying to set this up so that a person can send a list
of numbers and get a response.
        This is what I have, but it looks kind of klunky:

#puts body of email through program looks up numbers
:0bc:tpc.lock
*   ^Subject:[  ]checktpc
* ! ^X-Loop: msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net
TPC=|$HOME/tpcrun;

#mail results back to person
:0Ac
| (formail -r \
-A "X-Loop: msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net" \
-A "Precedence: junk" \
-A "Subject: Your TPC Number Validation"; \
echo "$TPC";) | $SENDMAIL -t -oi

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com