Altering "From " line When Bouncing Messages

1998-03-06 20:16:53
Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to alter the "From " line that gets
appended to messages that my procmail recipes bounce back to the sender.
Right now, the unqualified domain name of my Linux box is sent as the
"From " line and some mail servers refuse these messages. I would like to
put my real email address there instead.

Any help is appreciated.

Trevor

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     astrope(_at_)tabbweb(_dot_)com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****