Re: Altering "From " line When Bouncing Messages

1998-03-08 14:31:57
Hi, I would like to thank everyone for helping with my problem. The
solution provided by Philip Guenther and others to use the -f option with
sendmail was the solution that worked.

My outgoing messages do contain the x-authentication warning, but these
are also included in the messages I send from pine when I change my domain
in the pine configuration. My machine is assigned a dynamic ip address, so
that is the reason for using an unqualified domain name. I tried setting
my domain name to tabbweb.com, but then wehn I send mail to others at
tabbweb.com, mail gets sent to my machine, as expected.

Ok, thanks again to everyone who gave me help.

Trevor

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     astrope(_at_)tabbweb(_dot_)com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****