A note from Joni

1998-03-07 21:29:55

Hello Debbie,

Just wanted to get some valuable information to you before Tom and I left
for Hawaii.  He and I have discovered the most incredible recruiting program
for the two MLM programs we are in.  I'm sending you the "URL" for a website
that provides a free training course on how to recruit New Distributors
using ICQ (a free 'instant contact' program)  and the Vocaltec Internet
Phone.  This system is incredible!  The originators of the program are just
getting it setup, and are seeking volunteers to do the training.  Tom and I
both have received our training and have signed up to be volunteer trainers.
There are some real advantages to becoming a trainer as you will see when
you look at their site.  We both believe that we can finally get over the
$100,000 a year level using this great recruiting system.  Check it out at:
http://www.kwikfind.com/hbo/train.htm

I hope this is your correct e-mail address.  My hard drive crashed about a
month ago and I didn't have a backup.  I found what I think is your e-mail
address from some old notes but I'm not absolutely sure it is the right one.
Please e-mail me as soon as you get this letter so I can confirm that you
received this.  I've tried to call you but I haven't gotten an answer and
there is no answering machine on your line.

Everything is going great on this end.  Hope the same is true on yours.

Aloha from,
Joni & Tom