Free 4 All @ mlmSUPPORT Mall=Free Links & WebSites

1998-03-08 10:36:44
?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?
If you have no interest in MLM or Network
Marketing please accept our sincere apologies
and help us to REMOVE your name from our ALL
FUTURE MLM & Network Marketing mailings
by clicking on the reply button and type
REMOVE MLM in the main section of the letter
and then send it to us, it's that easy.
Within minutes your name will be removed
from our MLM mailing list.

Join us today http://www.mlmsupport.com/advertise/index.html

* L I M T E D *  T I M E *  O F F E R *

Greetings,
It's going to be hard for anyone to beat the exceptional deal we are about to
offer you. Right Now and for a limited Time Only. The mlmSUPPORT Mall is giving
away FREE WEBSITES and a FREE LINK from the mlmSUPPORT Mall to your new Free
WebSite. When you join the mlmSUPPORT Mall with your personal MLM business. We
don't care what type of MLM you are in. We don't care if you already have a
WebSite from your MLM parent company or from anyone else, we're still going to
give you a Free WebSite. But you must act right now, this is definitely a
Limited Time Offer. We will also give you a Free Link from the mlmSUPPORT Mall
if you already have a WebSite that is up and running. But wait, that's not all.
We're also going to include a SPECIAL BONUS for the first 500 people that
respond back to us with the Special Bonus phrase hidden somewhere in this
letter.

Grand Opening Special-First 500 people
Get a Special Bonus !!!

Now look what we're going to give you for Free.

The FREE WebSites are rich with features:
Go Here to See What You Get With Your WebSite
http://www.mlmsupport.com/advertise/index.html
from either "Sponsor Company Name   Section" or from "Sponsor Company Type
Section".

* 1 Free WebSite loaded with features
  (need more info ? Click on Below Link)
http://www.mlmsupport.com/advertise/index.html

Don't forget we will also link to your existing WebSite
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
IF YOU ARE PAYING ANYTHING FOR YOUR WEBSITE
YOU'RE PAYING, TOO MUCH!!!

Join us today
http://www.mlmsupport.com/advertise/index.html
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For those of you that already have a WebSite, this deal
is even better. Now you can double your exposure by having two WebSites and
thereby doubling your exposure. Not only are you now going to have twice the
exposure you also have reduncency. If you have been on the Internet for a few
months you know WebSites and Domain Hosts go down and off line randomly and
you're left without an active WebSite for a few hours or perhaps a few days,
just when you were planning a promotion. Well that's not a problem anymore
you'll have your regular WebSite and your new Free WebSite from us. It doesn't
get any better.

                   * * * * * * * * * * *

Looking for the catch line?
Well there is and there isn't a catch line.

The WebSites are FREE for life and you can get a FREE WebSite whether you join
the mlmSUPPORT Mall or not.

However, to have your Free WebSite or your already existing WebSite linked to
from the mlmSUPPORT Mall we require a link back to either our home page or the
page we link to you with. We provide the banner and code and can even help you
with links.
                   * * * * * * * * * * *

The Free WebSites we're offering are so very easy to build. You're going to be
amazed how fast you can have your own personalized MLM WebSite up and running.
Most people have one up and running the first night. As easy as it might be to
build your Free WebSite with the templates, if at anytime you get stuck you can
order the a training video that will teach you how to build your WebSite
step-by-step quickly and painlessly or you can even email us for help.

                   * * * * * * * * * * *

If you've looked around, you will have quickly noticed it can cost anywhere
from $25 per month to well over $2,000 in sign-up costs to join an Internet
Mall. We feel these prices are outrageous and you might say we're here to stir
things up a bit. But that's our job, right??  We're a Mall, we here to attract
traffic to the Mall and in-turn helps your business explode with new customers.

                   * * * * * * * * * * *

An offer like puts a great deal of pressure on us to perform and provide you
with valuable services during the next year. We know you won't want to stay
with us if we don't provide you with better services and more traffic than you
can get anywhere else on the Internet. We'll gladly accept that challenge :-)
So why not put us to the test and click one of the links on this page to start
building your Free MLM WebSite.

                   * * * * * * * * * * *

Now, for those of you that have read all the way to this point here's the
special bonus. For the first 500 people that respond we'll also submit your
Free WebSite, mentioned above, to the top 20 search engines for you. Yep, you
got it - we'll do it for FREE.  Just notify us via email when you have your
Free WebSite up and running with the phrase FREE SUBMIT. We'll visit your
WebSite to confirm that you have followed our two requests above and then we'll
submit your WebSite to the top 20 search engines. Only the first 500 people who
respond will get this added benefit to help your new Free WebSite explode with
traffic.

                   * * * * * * * * * * *

Whether you're a Newbie or Old Timer on the Internet, we hope you'll realize
what an incredible deal this is and act now by not letting this opportunity
pass you by. Click on the link below and do the most important thing you can do
today to increase traffic to your MLM WebSite. Only you can turn your MLM
venture into a profitable business. The Free WebSites mentioned are NON-Bulk
Friendly, but if need a Bulk Friendly WebSite just contact us we can help you
out there as well.

Join us today http://www.mlmsupport.com/advertise/index.html

Full FTP access Lifetime Time Domain Sits are also available for $149.00 setup
and $29 per year annual renewal. We can also provide you with a Shopping Cart
enabled WebSite with Online Credit Card Ordering for an additional fee

Thank you for your time,
Internet Team
mlmSUPPORT Mall

If you would like us to help remove your
name from ALL types of advertising email,
please type REMOVE ALL and we will forward
your Remove Request to other responsible
marketing companies. But please be aware,
if you type REMOVE ALL you're going to miss
some really HOT OFFERS. We're not here
flood your mailbox with cash chain letters
or get rich scams. We're here to bring hot
and fresh new offers, help save you money
and if you have a business on the Internet
to help you build that business.