formail - changing headers

1998-03-11 08:20:11
Hi,

I want to be able to bounce things (from Pine) to my auto-responder. The
following script used to change the Resent-From header properly so that it
wouldn't respond to me but to the original sender. For some reason, I
moved it to a new system (same version formail and procmail) and it
doesn't work anymore. All help is appreciated. Thanks.

FROMZ="Project Genesis Gabbai <gabbai(_at_)torah(_dot_)org>"

:0hc
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
* ! ^X-Loop: PG
* ^TOgabbai
   | ($FORMAILZ -R"Resent-From:" "X-Resent-From:") |($FORMAILZ -I"From " \
                        -I"From: $FROMZ" -r \
                        -A"X-Loop: PG" \
                        -A"Precedence: junk" \
                        -A"PG-Message: Project Genesis, the Jewish Learning
Network, learn(_at_)torah(_dot_)org" \
                        -A"PG-URL: http://www.torah.org/"; \
                        -A"Reply-To: $FROMZ" \
                        -I"Subject: Project Genesis Gabbai - Auto Response";\
                   cat $TEXTDR/gabbai;\
                   cat $FOOTER;\
                   cat $CLASSES) | $SENDMAILZ -oi -t

        :0A
        ! listmgr(_at_)torah(_dot_)org

   | Brock Rozen | brozen(_at_)torah(_dot_)org |