how to use formail to deliver

1998-03-16 10:07:51
Due to a spamcan configuration file editing error on my part,
spamcan has been simply copying both incoming and outgoing message
into its spamcan folder. I've fixed the problem and now must deliver
all those messages. I know I can use formail in some manner to
just blast through this file, delivering each message, but I don't
know the exact syntax to do it, and don't have time to research it.
If someone would just give me an approriate command line to do this,
I would be eternally grateful! Thanks.

Regards, J.

| J. Davis                    | email: jd(_at_)uwo(_dot_)ca               |
| SysMgr, research programmer | voice: (519) 646 6100 x4166    |
| Lawson Research Institute   | fax:   (519) 646 6135          |
| London, Ontario             | www.stjosephs.london.on.ca/~jd |

and now... Deep Thought #25, by Jack Handy

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall
under the ruthless domination of our solar system.