Novice user wants to learn basics.

1998-03-22 23:43:27
Hello,

I have only recently been introduced to Procmail which Concentric now
has installed on its system.  I will try to keep questions to a
minimum as I understand how frustrating it is when new users likely
ask the same questions time after time.  I therefore request that
someone either email me something along the lines of basic
instructions and recipies or direct me to an FTP or web address where
such a file might be obtained.

Frankly, at this point I do not know what commands are honored by
Procmail, and I must begin somewhere.  I am more than willing to read
manuals and will ask questions only as a last resort.

Sincere thanks.

Don Roberts