Recipe for spam with multiple To lines

1998-03-23 16:23:31
I've lately been receiving spam with multiple "To:" lines, which I
would like to eliminate.  I imagine scoring is the best way to deal
with this.  I'm very new at scoring, but devised the following recipe
to move to a spam folder all e-mail with more than four "To:" lines.

 :0:
 * -4^0
 * 1^1 ^To:
 spam

An elementary problem, I realize, but have I gotten the recipe right?

Dan Kanagy               finger for PGP public key
dkanagy(_at_)gol(_dot_)com
Tokyo, Japan
wordwise(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com