Re: UCE via Procmail List???

1998-03-23 16:14:29
Hey --

In an effort to stem the steady inbound trickle of Unsolicited Critical E-mail
to my inbox, as well as to allow us to move on the more important issues, let
it be known to all here present that my posting of that offending message
querying the spamming of this List, was a one-off situation.

At the time, I thought I had a legit concern that might be shared by others
and had seen no other discussion on the matter prior; turns out there was, but
I received it after taking action.  I included the body of the spam in the
interest of being complete much as I do in my daily E-mails complaining to
abuse(_at_)spammers_home that do make it through my filters the first time.  I
had
no intention of spamming this List, nor did I intend to have this much time
wasted on what I now know to be a non-sequitur.  Mea Culpa... end of story.

--
          All Rights Reserved To Post Flame mail
                            Ty