GOBSMAKED....FREE REPORT " AT LAST SOMETHING NEW "

1998-03-24 20:20:52

" How I turned \xA3250 into well over \xA3210,000+ in less than 2
years
working no more than 10 hours per week having the time of my
life."

How to get people queuing up to pay you \xA330 per week
indefinitely
for a service they love to pay for.  Within weeks of starting I
had over
100 people paying \xA330 a week.  One of my clients ( Russell from
East
Goscote ) had 311 clients paying him \xA330 per week within a few
short
months.  This is nothing to do with M.L.M. nor is there any
face to face
selling.  It is legal, prestigious and great fun.

To receive proof of my earnings, including certified accounts,
bank state-
ments ( proving that I earn up to \xA311,000 per week for a few
hours of
work ) plus some of the many testimonials from people I have
shown how
to do the same.

Send for my FREE REPORT.  You will be gobsmaked.

Fax your full postal address to:  U.K.  0113 252 5287
or if lines are busy send a Large Stamped Addressed Envelope
to:

                                      Gary Woodward
                               18 Scatcherd Lane, Morley
                                     Leeds LS27 9BE