Re: Hop Counts and SPAM Filters ...

1998-04-07 15:35:35
     Second, I need a good spam filter.  I think most of you have one,
since I saw some SPAM to the list and no one said anything about it. :)
If anyone has a good one, please let me know and send it to me. :)  One
thing, is there a way to trash messages that only have numbers in the
username?  A lot of SPAM is that way I've noticed..

http://www.best.com/~ariel/nospam/index.shtml

Andrew Edelstein        -       andrewe(_at_)cybersource(_dot_)com
CyberSource Corporations, Operations

Lex: It's a UNIX system! I know this!!!
Ian Malcolm: God help us; we're in the hands of engineers.