Anti-UBE Measure

1998-04-18 11:59:48
I have a question about Anti-UBE measures, via procmail.  I've checked
out Jari's page, and several that he links, so I did some research first...

BUT!

        I have no clue what a *good* method for deflecting/labeling
UBE!  All the web pages for the various Anti-UBE pages are either
cryptic or lack instructions, or are just hard to figure out.

        Currently, I have Jari's pm-jarube do-hicky running, but it
hasn't caught anything.  Of course, (I just realized) the reason it
never catches anything from this list is because I put a rule to
deflect checking mailing list mail (D'oh!).  But I get other junk mail
(mainly from people looking up my machine in internic) and it doesn't
catch that.

        Anyway, I guess I'd like to know what people's opinions are and
what people actually use (preferably with examples).

        Thanks for listening.

Ciao!
            -=Doc
--
Lay on, MacDuff, and curs'd be him who first cries, "Hold, enough!".
                -- Shakespeare