Re: ANNOUNCE: pointer to anti-UBE sites (resources to fight spam)

1998-04-28 06:14:05
|Sat 98-04-25 Bill McClatchie <wmcclatc(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com> list.procmail
| On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Felix Tilley wrote:
| >
| > Please post pointers to this stuff.  Or post it to the comp.mail.* or
| > news.admin.net-abuse.* newsgroups.  Please do not post it to the Procmail
| > list.
|
| Jari, please do on a basis similar to the other regualr messages.

Sorry if this bothers the list members. Do you both mean that I should
post only a pointer, that is: just 10 ten lines where to get the info?
I'll do that next time.

| Its useful to both the newcomers and those like me who are too lazy
| to dig for saved messages whenever we want such information.

I was thinking about the nice MUA's that grasp links from the text
automatically and make them clickable ... :-)

jari