Re: ANNOUNCE: pointer to anti-UBE sites (resources to fight spam)

1998-04-25 12:30:20
On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Felix Tilley wrote:

Jari,

Please post pointers to this stuff.  Or post it to the comp.mail.* or
news.admin.net-abuse.* newsgroups.  Please do not post it to the Procmail
list.

Jari, please do on a basis similar to the other regualr messages.  Its
useful to both the newcomers and those like me who are too lazy to dig for
saved messages whenever we want such information.

Felix, try this if you don't want to see these messages:

:0
* ^From: <jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com>
* ^Subject:  ANNOUNCE
/dev/null

--
Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
                -- Alan Watts