Re: procmail newbie question

1998-04-28 16:17:36
Hey there,

I am wondering if someone can tell me hwo to specify in the .procmailrc
file something to the effect of:

   "After all the above (bounces and others) processing, the unprocessed
email goes to this folder"

I find it cumbersome to write a long list of rules in the .procmailrc
file
in order to get the unprocessed email out.  It should be something very
easy but I can't find anything in the man page so please help out!

Just put it at the end of the file. Anything that hasn't already been processed
will hit that recipe.

Andrew Edelstein        -       andrewe(_at_)cybersource(_dot_)com
CyberSource Corporations, Operations

Lex: It's a UNIX system! I know this!!!
Ian Malcolm: God help us; we're in the hands of engineers.