Re: Spam Recipe: Match Message-id: and From:

1998-04-28 16:20:53
I have had good results with that filter.  Another
good filter is to check if FROM and TO are the same.

A lot of people have mentioned this before, but I avoid it as I know a number
of people who send messages to a long list of friends. To avoid giving out the
email addresses to all their friends (not all of whom know eachother), they
will send it "to" themselves, and bcc all the recipients.

Andrew Edelstein        -       andrewe(_at_)cybersource(_dot_)com
CyberSource Corporations, Operations

Lex: It's a UNIX system! I know this!!!
Ian Malcolm: God help us; we're in the hands of engineers.