Re: Spam Recipe: Match Message-id: and From:

1998-04-28 14:21:30
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:19:45
From: <Look-Here(_at_)YourOpportunity(_dot_)net>
To: <paul(_at_)argo(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
Subject: Make $14,920 With No Out Of Pocket Expense!!!

Hi,

I don't know of many normal people who would
put three exclamation marks in their subject. It
is usually only spammers (and hyperactive people)
who do that.  I placed Exclamation an exclamation
mark filter so that anything that has !! in the subject
gets deleted.

(Yahoo confirmation message has one exclamation
mark so I have to permit one but not more).

I have had good results with that filter.  Another
good filter is to check if FROM and TO are the same.

Jacques G.