Re: procmail/sendmail general filter question

1998-05-01 08:17:09

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Philip Guenther wrote:

abeck(_at_)falcon(_dot_)org writes:
ok, im subscribed to the list now.. no need to send me a direct copy.. :)
(thanks to all of those who did!)

If you don't want the direct copy, you should, if you can, put a

header in your outgoing messages.

ill have to dig around pine/etc to do that.. i.e. this message isnt going
to conform to that.. but my future ones will :)