Re: What Is informatik.rwth-aachen.de

1998-05-01 08:32:41
On Fri, May 01, 1998 at 08:00:20AM -0700, Felix Tilley wrote:
I was just wondering what it is.  I know there is a university (maybe more
than one) in Aachen, but informatik.rwth-aachen.de does not appear to be a
university.  Is this an ISP?  What does RWTH stand for?

rwth == Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule

which is a german university

informatik == computer science

Regards,

        Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey(_at_)infodrom(_dot_)north(_dot_)de  *  26129
Oldenburg  /