Procmail

1998-05-04 14:15:51
Salve !

    I hope this won't bother you too much ...

    I only need some info about using procmail to set up a mailing list.

    I have available an alias to my email account, and I want the
program to do the forwarding (after adding a header) to a list of people
and banning (if possible). I believe that the subscribe/unsubscribe
stuff is easy to do...

    I believe you have already this stuff typed, so please send me the
file ...

    Thanx ..

--
                                Yours deadly,