Re: Problem executing

1998-05-09 12:42:26
On Sat, 9 May 1998, Lars Hecking wrote:

I have a problem with a .procmailrc. When I execute it on my own system,
it works perfectly, but not at my ISP.
UNDELIVERED=`formail -xto -xcc|fgrep -ive "$DONE"`

 Is this the same version of procmail? Have you checked whether you maybe
 run into a LINEBUFFER problem?

My ISP runs Procmail 3.10, I run 3.11: only I minor version difference. I
don't think there's much of a difference ...
Haven't checked that yet ...

But on my ISP's system the logfile gives:
procmail: Assigning "UNDELIVERED=[1] 17170"
 Have you tried VERBOSE=on ?

Verbose is on here. I just cut out this line, because I know this is the
problem. It should return an email address.

 Is your ISP running Solaris by any chance? At least on Solaris 2.5.1,
 /bin/fgrep -i is buggy, and the solution is to either use
/usr/xpg4/bin/fgrep,
 or GNU fgrep.

Nope ... He's running Linux, just as I am.

Groetjes,
Rob