Problem executing (the sequal)

1998-05-09 14:02:25
Hi,

I have a problem with a .procmailrc. When I execute it on my own system,
it works perfectly, but not at my ISP.
I managed to refine the problem a little.

The line is:
UNDELIVERED=`formail -xto -xcc|fgrep -ive "$DONE"`

$DONE is a variable which contains some e-mail addresses. The result
should be that comes a list of undelivered addresses in the UNDELIVERED
variable. On my system this works.
It does work with my ISP when $DONE contains only one address. When it is
like this:

{ $DONE = "user(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar
user2(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar" }

the fgrep fails and the verbose logfile gives:

procmail: Executing "formail -xto -xcc          |fgrep -ive "$DONE""
Unmatched ".
procmail: [8002] Sat May  9 22:32:58 1998
procmail: Assigning "UNDELIVERED=[1] 8018"

Thanks in advance.

Groetjes,
Rob