Re: Question on Filtering

1998-05-11 05:29:28
At 11:45 AM 5/11/98 +0300, you wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 1998 20:46:45 -0700 (PDT),
Cliff Emberg <cliff(_at_)nlife(_dot_)com> wrote:
:0
* ybecker.net
/dev/null

How is this not working? Can you post a log file excerpt?

procmail: No match on "ybecker.net"

  Thats what I get, whatever I put in there, it comes back no match.

   Also, I tried to compile the current version, but get the following
error:

Did you follow the installation instructions or just try to do it by
hand? In particular, did you use Make or try to compile by hand? If by
hand, have you run the autoconf stuff, and do you have a particular
reason to avoid using the Makefile?

   ran "make" and "make all", it does the autoconf stuff, starts through
the source,
then hits misc.c and dies with that error.