Re: Has anyone written a procmail filter to remove vcards?

1998-05-11 19:30:44
On Mon, 11 May 1998, Stan Brown wrote:
      Does anyone have a handy procmail recipe to strip these out of the
      incoming mails? And perhaps mail back an anoying mail to the sender

I have a differnt request: does anyone have a quick 'n dirty utility to
format those into a semi-reasonable textual output? They're ugly by
default, but they don't need to me. ;-)

Same approach I took with HTML; if it's HTML, run it through Lynx, and
I've got an actual readable message. Doing the same with this would be
nice.

--
Edward S. Marshall  `-----------------------'   http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/

      Spammers: Please email my blacklisting service at
"spam(_at_)logic(_dot_)net".