procmail rule Q:

1998-05-24 12:42:33
I have the following rule in my procmailrc file:

# KDE mailing list

:0:
{
        # If the body of the msg contain the word REDHAT
        # This top rule works.
        :0 B:
        * redhat
        | $RCVSTORE +$SPAMFOLDER
        # Soon to be /dev/null

        # or if the subject line is about REDHAT
        # throw the msg away.
        :0 E:
        * ^Subject.*redhat
        | $RCVSTORE +$SPAMFOLDER
        # Soon to be /dev/null
  }
| $RCVSTORE +$KDE_FOLDER

it work's with the body but all other kde-mailing-list msg's gets drop into my
default mailbox (inbox). Did I set up this rule correctly?

This is what I'm trying to accomplish: I want all mail from the kde-user
mailing list to weed out all msg's that are redhat related, either the subject
line or the body contains the word redhat I want it to be removed from my mail
and all others msg's to be placed into my kde folder.

Thanks...
--
Jeff Bell
<jfbell(_at_)gte(_dot_)net>