Re: .forward caveat

    * ^From:(_dot_)*bum(_at_)some(_dot_)place
    {
            EXITCODE=67 HOST
    }

    The idea is that he gets information which states that I don't exist
(I'm
getting existential...sorry :). The problem is that he also gets my .forward
file
in
the bounced e-mail so he knows that I do indeed exist.

--snip--

Okay, so that's not really true: you generate your own bounce message
instead of having sendmail do it, but I don't think that's worth the
effort, especially because I see little reason to believe that bouncing
his messages will make any different.  I mean, if he just wanted to
waste your time, he would have succeeded already, while if you just
went ahead and /dev/null'ed them then you would be blissfully unaware
(until you checked the logs) how many of his messages you didn't see.

Philip Guenther

You're probably right, Philip. It's just that this guy is soooooo aggravating
that I
don't want him to get off with just having his e-mail deleted. But I should
probably
just be the bigger person and /dev/null the sob.

Thanks,
Bernard