procmailrc conversion to Lotus Notes

1998-06-04 11:28:43
In it's wisdom my Organisation has decided to stop using Unix mail and send
everything straight into Lotus Notes.

Does anyone know any way I can convert my relatively simple though numerous
procmailrc recipes into Lotus Notes Agents or have any sample Lotus Agents
which can detect mailing list posts accurately and shunt them into folders?

  /         <*>   I'll design a proper signature real soon               /
 /__/ . / /_ _/  BillT  mailto:twa(_at_)np(_dot_)ac(_dot_)sg
http://www.np.ac.sg/~twa   /