sendmail and procmail

1998-06-04 16:09:34
Hello,

I am trying to identify the Y2K certified versions of this software.  Can
you help me?

Thanks,
JOHN

---------------------- Forwarded by JOHN YOWELL/VGI on 06/04/98 06:53 PM
---------------------------

Michael Nelson
06/04/98 06:19 PM

Michael Nelson
06/04/98 06:19 PM

To:   JOHN YOWELL/VGI(_at_)VGINOTES
cc:   Christopher Ruppert/IT/VGI(_at_)VGINOTES, Anil C
Kedia/Cntrct/VGI(_at_)VGINOTES
Subject:  sendmail and procmail

John -
sendmail is freeware that is supported/supplied on Solaris 2.5.1 and
Solaris 2.6.  The Version is 8.6.
procmail is freeware that we got from the internet and here is the version
line:
    procmail v3.11pre7 1997/04/28 written and created by Stephen R. van den
 Berg <srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl>
   Submit questions/answers to the procmail-related mailinglist by sending
to:
   <procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>
   And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
   <procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>

hope this helps.
     mike nelson