Email stripping for different users..

1998-06-09 22:04:53
Hi People,

        I remember someone had wanted a recipe or suggestion for his
problem..

        one email account eg. user(_at_)email(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
        multiple Linux users eg. user1, user2, user3..
        to access mail via the email account user(_at_)email(_dot_)com(_dot_)au

        apparently the person who had the same setupused father and
mother(_at_)email(_dot_)com(_dot_)au or
user(_at_)father(_dot_)email(_dot_)com(_dot_)au  as an example..

        I'm sorry I'm a bit vague but basically I need to be able to
have one email account be used for multiple users on a linux machine.. I
only know of puting something in the subject line to pick out for who it
is to be sent to..

PS: Please reply to me as I am not in the mailing list...

Thanks

George Vieira,
Service Engineer,
Anabelle Bits.
* (02) 9384 8080
Fax: (02) 9666 5290
* mailto: gvieira(_at_)anabelle(_dot_)com(_dot_)au