Re: Matching 6 lines in the body, in order

1998-06-11 23:35:56
On 11 June 1998, Timothy J Luoma
<luomat+Lists/Unix/procmail(_at_)luomat(_dot_)peak(_dot_)org> wrote:

Ok, most of the spam I am getting has these lines as the *first* lines
of the message.

SO I would like to match this iff it comes after one blank line at the
top of the message:

Authenticated sender is

but I am having trouble making it work, here's what I have tried:

:0 B
* ^Authenticated sender is