Re: Matching 6 lines in the body, in order

1998-06-12 08:27:56
Excerpts from mail: (11-Jun-98) Matching 6 lines in the body, in order by
Timothy J Luoma
SO I would like to match this iff it comes after one blank line at the top
of the message:

Authenticated sender is

Assuming that the order never changes, here is how I would do it:

:0
* B ?? ^^($)*(Authenticated sender is.*$)\