Re: Procmail Question

1998-06-23 11:14:54
Well, I'm no expert, but probably the easiest way is to look at your
procmail man pages. They are brief and easy to read and give you samples
of stuff you can put in your .procmailrc that will send different types of
mails to different users. I know this doesn't answer your question ...but
I'm of the school where you RTFM first, and if you come across something
you don't understand etc or run into problems get help with the
fine-tuning....2 cents.