Can't get procmail to parse my .forward file

1998-06-29 13:28:23
I am trying to get procmail up and running on a Solaris 2.5.1 system. I
have the procmail binary in /usr/local/bin and my forward file has the
following line:

        "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #build"

I've tried all the variations of this file. I can get procmail to work
manually but if I try calling it from within the .forward file, it doesn't
work. I've also read thru all the FAQs including Nancy McGough's and I
can't seem to get this to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sheldon Daigle