Re: sendmail 8.9.0 doesn't like procmail

1998-06-29 13:22:13

Erin Copeland <euserco(_at_)dallas(_dot_)eur(_dot_)ericsson(_dot_)se> wrote:
I've tried setting this:
O UnsafeGroupWrites
But it doesn't seem to help much. I'm going to poke around in the cf source
directories more... if I find anything, I'll forward it.

For sendmail 8.9.0, you probably mean to have this in your m4 file:

  define(`confDONT_BLAME_SENDMAIL',`GroupWritableAliasFile')dnl

Check the RELEASE_NOTES for other possible values.  Definitely use the
minimum you need to get things working.  Some of the others are:

  GroupWritableForwardFileSafe
  GroupWritableIncludeFileSafe

-p

--
Philip Kizer <pckizer(_at_)tamu(_dot_)edu>
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix