Re: How do I add an X Moderator???

1998-07-01 14:10:23
At 12:50 PM 7/1/98 +0200, Bernard El-Hagin wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Jeff Fitzgerald wrote:

     Could a resident genious show me how to add an X-Moderator header
to outgoing mail. I use a UNIX shell with PINE. I am trying to use in
conjunction with majordomo. Thanks!

If you're using PINE you don't actually need Procmail for this.

At the risk of answering a question not asked...

If you are simply trying to add a header to Majordomo-posted mail,
Majordomo can do this for you (the message_header variable in the
list.config file). If you are trying to insert an X-Moderator header in
order to bypass (maliciously or not) the list moderation, don't bother
(Majordomo uses another method for approval).

--bill